New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) has released the schedule and seat matrix for 2nd round of online institute allocation for DM/MCh & MD Hospital Administration (HA) courses.
According to the notice, 235 DM, MCh and MD Hospital Administration seats are available for candidates.
Schedule for 2nd round of online institute allocation –
1. Exercising of willingness to participate in 2nd round – 17th June 2022, 11.00 am to 19th June 2022 up to 5.00 pm
2. Announcement of institute allocation of 2nd round – 23rd June 2022
3. Online acceptance of allocated institute – 24th June 2022, 11.00 am to 29th June 2022 up to 5.00 pm
4. Reporting & submission of documents/security deposit – 24th June 2022, 11.00 am to 29th June 2022 up to 5.00 pm
Candidates who have allocated any institute & taken option 2 or candidates who have participated in 1st round of institute allocation but have not been allocated any institute can participate. Change in choices made in 1st round is not allowed.
The link for the portal will be activated only for eligible candidates on “MyPage” accessible by logging in using the credentials that have been used for filling completion of the application form and other processes related to INI SS for admission to DM/MCh/MD (HA) courses for July 2022 session in www.aiimsexams.ac.in. The information brochure and other details for 2nd round of institute allocation will be uploaded separately. And the schedule for online registration participation in the on-the-spot admission round (if needed) will be informed on the website separately.
AIIMS has further notified that eligibility criteria and date of validity of certificates remain the same as published in INI-SS Prospectus for July 2022 session. The institute allocation will be done in order of merit among the candidates registered within/on a specified date & time.
Tentative vacant institute position against applied subject/speciality for 2nd round of Institute allocation of INI-SS for admission in DM/MCh & MD (HA) courses has also been released. 235 seats are available for DM/MCh & MD (HA) courses. DM/MCh courses have 212 seats, and MD (HA) has 23 seats.
Detailed vacant position –
1. Psychiatry DM-Addiction Psychiatry – 11
2. Cardiac-Anesthesiology DM-Cardiac Anesthesiology/Cardiothoracic & Vascular Anesthesia/Cardiac Anesthesia & Intensive Care – 7
3. Cardiology DM-Cardiology – 8
4. Hematology DM-Clinical Hematology – 4
5. Pharmacology DM -Clinical Pharmacology – 5
6. Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine &Critical Care DM -Critical Care Medicine/Critical Care – 10
7. Gastroenterology& HNU DM –Gastroenterology – 5
8. Hematology DM -Haemato–pathology – 9
9. Medicine & Microbiology DM -Infectious Diseases – 5
10. Pediatrics DM -Medical Genetics – 5
11. Medical Oncology DM -Medical Oncology – 10
12. Nephrology DM –Nephrology – 6
13. Neuro -Anesthesiology & Critical Care DM – Neuro – Anesthesiology & Critical Care/Neuro Anaesthesia – 11
14. Neurology DM – Neurology – 12
15. Neuroimaging & Interventional Neuroradiology DM -Neuroimaging & Interventional Neuroradiology/Neuroimaging and Interventions – 4
16. Onco -Anaesthesiology & Pallative Medicine DM – Onc o – Anaesthesiology – 3
17. Pediatric DM – Pediatric Neurology – 4
18. Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine DM – Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine – 5
19. Cardiac -vascular Radiology & Endovascular Interventions DM -Cardiac -vascular Radiology & Endovascular Interventions/Cardiovascul ar Imaging and Vascular Interventional Radiology – 4
20. DM -Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology – 1
21. Surgery M.Ch -Breast, Endocrine and General Surgery – 3
22. CTVS M.Ch – Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery/Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery – 23
23. GI Surgery M.Ch -GI. Surgery/Surgical Gastroenterology – 2
24. ENT M.Ch -Head -Neck Surgery & Oncology – 7
25. Surgery M.Ch -Minimal Access Surgery & General Surgery – 2
26. Neuro -Surgery M.Ch -Neuro –Surgery – 15
27. Pediatric Surgery M.Ch – Pediatric Surgery – 18
28. Burns, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery M.Ch – Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery/Plastic Surgery – 4
29. Surgical Oncology M.Ch – Surgical Oncology – 1
30. Surgery Trauma Centre M.Ch -Trauma Surgery& Critical Care – 5
31. Urology M.Ch –Urology – 3
Seats are strictly non-convertible/non-interchangeable between different groups unless expressly mentioned per rules applicable at any participating INI. Any vacant seats in respective groups (General Seats, Sponsored Seats & Foreign National Seats) shall be filled as per rules applicable at respective INIs.
MD (Hospital Administration) –
1. AIIMS New Delhi – 14
2. AIIMS Bhubaneswar – 4
3. AIIMS Bhopal – 2
4. PGIMER Chandigarh – 3
For any query regarding institute allocation, candidates need to send an email from their registered email id only to the Assistant Controller of Examination, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 only on firstname.lastname@example.org along with Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and other particular of the counselling.
To view the notices, click on the below links –