Rishikesh: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS Rishikesh) has invited applications for the MSc course for the August 2022 session. The duly filled-in application, necessary documents, and applicable fee should reach “Examination Cell, AIIMS Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, 249203 on or before 1st July 2022 at 5:00 PM through registered post/speed post only.
The application form is attached below.
The candidates will have to pay the following application fee online (details mentioned in the notice attached) –
1. SC/ST/EWS: Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
2. UR/OBC: 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
3. PWD: Exempted from any fee
AIIMS has further announced that admit cards will be issued on 8th August 2022. Written Test through online (CBT) mode / OMR will be held on 15th July 2022. The expected date of declaration of result is 26th July 2022. Results for DM/MCh will be only available on the website at www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in. The result of individual candidates will not be informed by telephone, and candidates are advised not to call the examination section for such information. However, the individual result can be checked after the declaration of the final result from the website.
MSc courses include –
1. MSc Medical Biochemistry (3 years)
2. MSc Medical Physiology (3 years)
3. MSc Medical Pharmacology (3 years)
4. MSc Perfusion Technology (2 years)
Eligibility criteria –
The candidate must possess one of the following qualifications and have secured at least 60% marks for General/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in the qualifying examination:
1. MBBS/BDS (55% for Gen/OBC(NCL)/EWS & 50% for SC/ST Categories)
2. BV Sc.
3. B. Pharmacy
4. Bachelor of Physio-therapy (4½ year course)
5. B.Sc. degree of minimum three years’ duration in any subject
11 seats are allocated for MSc courses for the August 2022 session.
Detailed seat allocation –
1. Medical Biochemistry – 5
2. Medical Physiology – 2
3. Medical Pharmacology – 2
4. Perfusion Technology – 2
Selected candidates must join with the timeline indicated by the academic section, AIIMS, in the offer letter issued to the respective candidate after the due process of admission. No candidate will be admitted to the courses beyond 30th September of the year of admission.
The selected candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 45650. The supplementary exam fee is Rs 5000 for every attempt for the exit exam.
The detailed fee structure –
Academics & Other Fees –
1. Registration fees – Rs 1000 (One time on admission)
2. Caution Money – Rs 5000 (One time on admission)
3. Tuition Fees – Rs 650 (One time on admission)
4. Library fee – Rs 500 (One time on admission)
5. Laboratory Charges – Rs 8500
6. Alumni – Rs 1000 (One time on admission)
Hostel & Other Fees –
1. Pot Fund – Rs 4800
2. Recreation Fees/Gymkhana fee – Rs 7200
3. Hostel Rent – Rs 12000
4. Hostel Security – Rs 5000 (One time on admission)
5. Electricity Charges – Actual Basis
6. Examination Fee – As per institution policy
The above fees are subject to revision from time to time by the institute, and the students admitted shall have to pay the fees as may be decided by the institute. The fees and other charges, including hostel rent, once paid, shall not be refunded in any case, even if a student leaves the institute before the completion of the semester or does not join the institute for any reason. No correspondence on this account will be entertained.
The caution money will be refunded to those candidates who do not join the course. In case of a student leaves the course in the middle or after the completion of the course, the balance of caution money, if any after the education of the charges due, will be refunded.
To view the notices, click on the below links