New Delhi: The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) is going to hold Post-Basic BSc Nursing and MSc Nursing entrance exams on 2nd July 2022. The tentative date for the release of the admit card for both the courses is 23rd June 2022
The candidates can download the admit card from aiimsexams.ac.in (academic courses tab). They must log in using their Registration ID, password, and Registration Unique Code (RUC). The details mentioned in the admit card need to be verified by the candidates. Candidates note that they need to take the printout of the admit card for future use.
The admit card will consist of the exam center address, exam timing, reporting time, gate closing time, and an instruction to be followed.
There are 30 seats for BSc Post-Basic Nursing and 124 seats for MSc Nursing. These seats are available at 8 AIIMS across the country. The registered candidates need to bring a hard copy of admit card during the exam.
The purpose of BSc Post-Basic Nursing –
1. To train nurses to provide comprehensive nursing care to patients/clients that contribute to the health of individuals, families and communities in preventive, promotive, curative and restorative health care delivery systems.
2. To develop skills in the nursing management and teaching at a basic level.
3. To produce nurses who can demonstrate communication skills, leadership qualities and decision-making abilities in various situations.
The purpose of MSc Nursing –
At the end of the program, the students will be able to –
1. Utilize/apply the concepts, theories and principles drawn from nursing and Allied sciences in their areas of nursing speciality.
2. Demonstrate advanced competence in the practice of nursing and allied health disciplines.
3. Function effectively as educator and manager of nursing and allied health disciplines.