Puducherry: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has issued a reminder for the submission of concept proposals for guides willing to take students for PhD program. The admission process for the PhD program for the year 2022-23 is about to start.
The guides must fill out the attached form, including the concept proposal, and return the same to the dean’s office (research) by 30th June 2022. The soft copy of the same should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
The following details have to be filled in –
1. Name of the Guide
3. Date of superannuation
4. Number of PhD students currently in the Department
5. Number of PhD.students currently guiding: Guide Co-guide
6. Status of the PhD students currently under the Guide (Co-guideship should also be mentioned)
7. Name of the student and the Department
8. Current year of course
9. Guide/ Co- guide
10. Synopsis submitted / not submitted/ likely to submit in
11. Thesis submitted / not submitted/ likely to submit in
12. How many students do you propose to take this year, 2022-2023?
13. What is the proposed area(s) of work you would like to assign to the students?
14. Do you propose to co-opt any co-guides(s)? If yes, please give details of the co-guide(s).
15. Give details of the proposed area(s) of work. (Not more than 250 words).
16. Tentative Title
17. Background and rationale
18. Brief methodology
19. Availability of Resources (Equipment / Space / Expertise): Proposed funding: Intramural /Extramural
20. Name, Signature, Seal
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is a medical school in Pondicherry. JIPMER is an Institute of National Importance (INI) and a tertiary care referral hospital. It is under the direct administrative control of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the Indian Government, with autonomy to run its internal administration.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/call-for-phd-concept-proposal-reminder-178912.pdf.