Puducherry: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc Basis in different departments in this institute by interview through videoconferencing to render optimal patient-care services.
JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008. JIPMER offers various undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses. Located at Pondicherry, JIPMER is also a fully functional hospital that provides medical treatments to patients from all over the world. It has about 200 faculty members 3,000 staff and 360 resident physicians.
JIPMER Vacancy Details:
Total no of vacancies: 07
The vacancies are in the Department of – Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery (CTVS), Medical Oncology, Neurology, Neurosurgery and Paediatric Surgery.
The last date of submission of the online application is 27th June 2022.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Selection Procedure?
1. In case if more number of applications received, then the competent authority may shortlist the candidates for interview. The shortlisting is based on criteria fixed by the competent authority.
2. The purpose of shortlisting candidates is to restrict, to a reasonable limit, the number of candidates to be called for interview keeping in view the number of posts available at a time, the number of candidates satisfying the Essential Qualifications and other conditions prescribed.
3. Selection process for the post of Senior Resident will include review of academic, and research credentials including publications, academic awards, research papers, presentation in conferences and performance in video conferencing interviews.
How to Apply?
Submission of application: Through Online mode only.
1. Candidates are informed to apply online mode only. (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted/considered)
2. Log on to link in the Home page https://www.jipmer.edu.in and click “Apply online to the post of Senior Resident at JIPMER, Puducherry”.
Candidate should click the following link (Ctrl + Click) or copy and paste the URL in Google chrome/Internet explorer/Mozilla Firefox. https://forms.gle/a3R6AbuVf6RRGbGN8 3. The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
3. Candidates are advised NOT TO SEND HARD COPY of the application with documents by postal/courier/by hand.