Karnataka: The candidates who still have not applied to UGNEET 2022 can apply till 29th October 2022, 4:00 pm.
As per the notice, the candidates who have applied but did not declare and those who have paid the fees but failed to complete the application process can also apply.
The notice stated that the “Date is extended to register for UGNEET-2022 and to submit the application online. Final chance is hereby given to the candidates who did not apply online till date for UGNEET-2022 or those who have applied but did not declare and those who have paid the fees but failed to complete the process of online application.
Portal has enabled to register and to apply online from 6.00 pm on 27-10-2022; interested candidates have to register & pay the fees through online before 4.00 pm on 29-10-2022. Fee paid candidates can submit/enter the application details upto 6.00 pm on 29-10-2022.
Instruction to fill out the online application –
1. Candidates should use a Desktop/laptop to fill out the application.
2. For CBSE students, code No.49 is provided by KEA as part of the program structure; the candidates should not try to edit it.
3. Address should not have special characters, including commas; the address should consist of space, alphabets & numbers only.
4. If the candidate took both NEET and CET exams last year, the CET roll number would be reflected in the template box instead of the NEET Roll NO. This is because the KEA database has CET numbers for all years as a common number.
5. The candidate should enter his name exactly as in the NEET Application form.
6. Fresh users should click on the New Registration button on the login screen that will direct them to the registration form; the candidate must provide details displayed in the form and correctly fill them, then the register button will appear only for the candidates who get OTP.
7. If the candidates have already registered for CET, do not click on the New Registration button; they should use the Register CET candidate button.
8. Candidates who have already appeared for UGCET2022 should enter the same password and login id used for UGCET-2022 to register for UGNEET-2022.
9. If the candidate gets an “invalid Login id’ message, candidates are advised to reset the password through the “forgot password option.”
Karnataka Examinations Authority is governed by the Governing Council headed by the Honourable Minister of Higher Education. The Government of Karnataka established Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for conducting entrance tests and determining the eligibility/merit for admission to the first year or first semester of full-time professional courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Indian systems of medicine and Homeopathy, Engineering / Architecture Courses, Farm Science, i.e., B.sc. (Agriculture), B.sc. (Sericulture), B.sc (Horticulture), B.sc(Forestry), B.sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc.(Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science & Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri.Marketing & Co-Op), B-Pharma, Pharma-D Courses.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/20221027154654kannada-189167.pdf.