Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has announced an extension of the deadline for online application submission for entrance examination 2022-23 for PhD courses.
The last date for submission of the online application form for PhD entrance test (PET) has been extended till 30th June 2022. The candidates can apply online through the University’s website www.muhs.ac.in with the prescribed fee. The last date for submission of a hard copy of the online application to the University by speed post has been extended till 10th July 2022.
Before applying for the same, the candidates are instructed to go through the University Direction No. 01/2020, available on the University website, and the subjects for which the PET examination is conducted.
All the candidates must pay an entrance test registration fee (non-refundable) of Rs 5000 for the open category and Rs 3500 for reserved category candidates by payment gateway mode only.
Instructions for Filling Online Application Form: –
1. Candidate should have a valid e-mail id and correct mobile number.
2. Online Application Form must be filled in in 5 steps – Edit Application, Add Qualification Details, Add Experience Details, Paid Application Fee Online and Submit and Print Application Form.
3. Candidate shall submit only one application form.
4. For any online application modification, the candidate must submit a One Time Password (OTP) after entering the mobile number. The candidate can modify his application before online submission.
5. The hard copy has to be submitted to “The Registrar, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Vani-Dindori Road, Mhasrul, Nashik -422004”.
6. The application must be highlighted as “APPLICATION FOR PhD ENTRANCE TEST (PET)-2022-23” on the top side of the envelope.
The PhD entrance test will be conducted for admission to Doctor of Philosophy under the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry, Ayurveda & Unani, Homoeopathy, Allied Health Sciences (Nursing, Physiotherapy, and Occupational Therapy) and Interdisciplinary / Interpathy subjects for the academic year 2022-23.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/phdadmissioncorregendum220622-179239.pdf