Maharashtra: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has informed about the conduction of the online orientation of guide and examiners regarding the procedure for approval of title & synopsis/ dissertation.
The University has observed that many PG Homoeopathy Colleges are not following university guidelines regarding title & synopsis as well as the assessment of the dissertation is not done correctly. Therefore, online orientation for guide/examiners is organized by the University, which the Dean will conduct, Faculty of Homoeopathy on 23 June 2022 at 11:00 am. The session will be conducted in zoom (id -870 9076 1792, password – 262836).
MUHS has already issued directives to all PG Colleges regarding the Constitution of the Board of Research Studies (BORS) and the procedure for Title & Synopsis approval at the College level. The circular was issued on 5 December 2018.
The following schedule will be followed –
1. Introduction & Welcome – Dr DG Bagal
2. Requirements Requisite for PC study (11ORS/Ethical Etc.) – Dr U Pawar
3. Formation of Ethical Committee & its duties – Dr P Tamboli
4. Procedures for approval of title of Synopsis – Dr M Solanki
5. Activities of PG Department, Activity at BORS level activity at Institute Level, Activity at MU HS level – Dr A Dahad
6. Guideline regarding Dissertation writing, Guideline regarding submission of Dissertation – Dr R Dsuza
7. Review of Literature/Material methods – Dr M Gaushal
8. Guideline regarding Assessment of Dissertation – Dr M lnamdar
9. Guideline regarding Dissertation evaluation Problems – Dr V Seliya
10. Overall Review – Dr M Jatkar
11. Vote of Thanks – Dr P Bhosale
The Dean/Principal of PG Homoeopathy Colleges is requested to instruct the PG Guides to attend the online orientation seminar.
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) is a higher education institution in Nashik, Maharashtra. The University was established on 3 June 1998 by the state Government of Maharashtra through an ordinance.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/circular-no-63-online-orientation160622-178806.pdf