Andhra Pradesh: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) has begun the registration of NEET UG admission under the management quota.
The candidates can apply till 31st October 2022, 5:00 pm. Online application forms along with uploading scanned original certificates are invited from the following candidates for admission into MBBS and BDS courses under management quota [Category -B1, B2, & C(NRI)] in Private Un-aided Non-Minority/ Minority Medical and Private Unaided Non-Minority Dental Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and also for NRI seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati for the Academic year 2022-23.
Application and Processing fee, including verification fee –
Rs.10620/- (Rs.9000+ Rs.1620 (GST)) plus Bank charges extra can be paid through Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking / UPI.
1. Candidates who secured the Cutoff marks and more in the NEET-UG 2022 conducted by NTA for the year 2022 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into MBBS and BDS Courses have to submit their online application by paying the non-refundable application and processing fee, including verification fee through online and upload the relevant scanned original certificates/documents and images of photo/signature required for Management Quota seats.
2. Candidates should have passed Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination, i.e., qualifying examination, securing not less than 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Bio-technology, 40% marks in case of OBC/BC/SC/ST, are eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses. They have to fulfill other relevant conditions ln these regulations as per NMC (erstwhile MCI)/ Dental Council of India guidelines.
3. Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31-12-2022. Candidates who do not complete 17 years as of 31-12-2022 are not eligible and need not apply.
Cutoff score –
Cutoff score (out of 720)
Category including EWS
with Disability (BC/SC/ST) *
with Disability (OC)
The list of documents to be uploaded –
1. NEET UG 2022 Rank Card
2. Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo)
3. Qualifying Exam Certificate (Intermediate Marks Memo OR Equivalent – Grade Certificate not Accepted)
4. Study Certificates from 6th class to Intermediate in respect of the local candidates of Andhra Pradesh State who are claiming 85% of Category – B seats
5. Transfer Certificate
6. Caste Certificate (If qualified under category)
7. Minority Certificate (Muslim Only) (If applicable)
8. Photo identity proof (Aadhar)
9. PwD Certificate (If applicable)
10. Documents required for NRI quota seats in Private Non-minority/ Minority Medical/Dental Colleges (If applicable)
11. Declaration (Annexure-II) on White Paper signed by both the candidate and NRI along with evidential documents such as Green Card/Citizenship Card/Copy of NRI’s Bank
12. Statement for last six months /Pass-port issued by the respective Country/ Latest Electricity Bill/Gas Bill /Water Bill in the name of NRI (Visa / Driving license will not be accepted)
For Overseas Indian Citizens / Persons of Indian Origin / Foreign National –
Documentary Proof of Citizenship –
A scanned copy of the first and last page of the Passport wherein the Citizenship / Nationality of the Candidate, as well as the date of issue, Validity Period, place of matter, and Issuing Authority of the Passport, are mentioned.
Citizenship Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the Country of Nationality of the Candidate, wherein the Citizenship /Nationality of the Candidate, date of issue, Validity Period, place of matter, and Issuing Authority, are mentioned.
Any other Document issued by a Government Authority in the Country of Nationality of the Candidate (including OCI Card issued by the MHA or concerned Indian Diplomatic Mission in case of OCT Candidate only), wherein the Citizenship /Nationality of the Candidate, date of issue, Validity Period, place of issue and Issuing Authority of the Document, are mentioned.
Instruction for candidates –
1. The same application will be considered for all the rounds of the counseling, including MOP-UP round counseling.
2. For complete details, visit the University website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in. In addition, the candidates are advised to download the Prospectus / Regulations and take a printout. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility before applying.
3. Candidates who have already applied for Competent Authority Quota Seats in response to this University’s earlier notification are also eligible for the management quota [Category B1, B2 & C (NRI)] seats, but they have to submit separate online applications duly uploading the required scanned original certificates through https://ugmq.ntruhsadmissions.com
4. The Application submitted only for Competent Authority Quota seats will not be considered for Management Quota seats.
5. Candidates possessing qualification of the University / Board of an institution outside the Andhra Pradesh State should submit an Equivalence certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh, to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than the Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh, at the time of admission in the College.
6. Candidates possessing qualification of the University / Board of an institution outside INDIA should submit an Eligibility / Equivalence certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, and also an Equivalence certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than the Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh, at the time of admission in the college.
7. The online application can be filled through any computer with an internet connection or mobile with a data connection. (NOTE: preferably desktop or laptop)
8. The Application and Processing fee, including the verification fee, once paid, will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date. Therefore, the fee is non – refundable. Hence, candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying.
9. The Provisional merit position will be displayed on the University website after verification of uploaded scanned original certificates.
10. Notification for exercising web options for admission into MBBS/BDS courses for the seats available under Management Quota (category B & C (NRI)) will be issued separately. Therefore, the candidates are advised to visit the University website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in regularly for further notifications.
11. The Candidates are informed that they will join the course if they have secured admission to medical colleges in other states. However, if they are involved in blocking the seats under the management quota in Dr. NTR UHS, the university will initiate legal action. The same will be informed to the National Medical Commission for further course of action.
12. Online application forms without uploading mandatory Certificates, Passport size photos, signatures, and incomplete information will be automatically rejected and will not be considered for determining the Merit position in respective categories using the NEET-UG-2022 Rank.
13. The fact that the Merit position was issued to the candidate does not imply that the University accepts the candidature and does not mean that the entries made by the candidate in the online application are accepted as true and correct.
14. If the information furnished by the candidate in the application is incorrect or false or found fake and enclosed forged certificates/documents during the admission process or later, then the University will take action that deems fit as per rules against the candidate, including cancellation of the seat, in the case already admitted, without any notice. The University will take further action against such a candidate.
15. Registration and uploading Scanned Original certificates will be permitted only once, irrespective of the number of times exercising web options / Number of counseling. No separate notification will be given for verification of original certificates. Therefore, the candidates should register and upload all the mandatory Certificates without fail.
16. Scrutiny of uploaded Original Certificates shall be done by the University and concerned departmental officials. After scrutiny of applications and certificates, the merit list will be released. Candidates are advised to watch the university website regularly for further Notifications/Instructions.
17. An in-eligible candidate obtaining a Merit position does not make the candidate eligible for admission.
18. Seats in Un-aided Minority Medical Colleges are reserved for Muslim Minority Candidates only. If Muslim Minority Candidates are unavailable, the seats may be filled up with Non- Minority students during the final phase of counseling.
Seat matrix –
A total of 2098 seats are allocated for MBBS and BDS admission.
The candidates registered under the Persons with Disabilities (PwD) Quota shall appear before University Medical Board with all original certificates and medical records about the disability along with a recent passport-size photo at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, without fail as per the schedule. The list applied under the PwD category is displayed. The candidates who did not attend before the University Medical Board on the above schedule will not be considered for admission under the Persons with Disabilities (PwD) Quota.
Jubilee Block, 2nd Floor,
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
01 to 30
The detailed list of PwD candidates is attached in the notice below.
To view the messages, click on the links below –