Karnataka: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) notified about eligibility criteria for Final Year PB BSc Nursing and Final Year MSc Nursing students for appearing exams.
Eligibility criteria for attending exam –
1. Students who have completed and passed the 1st year Post Basic BSc Nursing examination could not clear the 2nd year.
2. Students who have completed and passed the 1st year MSc Nursing examination could not clear the 2nd year.
3. Students who completed the theoretical and clinical requirements and the same to be endorsed by the Principal of their respective colleges
All the Principals are directed to submit the details of students who fulfil the criteria laid down by the Indian Nursing Council on/before 27th June 2022. Detail fee notification and timetable will be published in due course of time.
MSc Nursing course consists –
Nursing Specialty 1 –
1. Medical-Surgical Nursing
2. Community Health Nursing
3. Pediatric Nursing
4. Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing
5. Psychiatric Nursing
6. Nursing Management
Nursing Specialty 2 –
1. Medical-Surgical Nursing II coronary Nursing and Cardio-Thoracic Nursing
2. Clinical Specialty Community Health Nursing II
3. Pediatric Nursing II
4. Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing II
5. Psychiatric Nursing II
PB BSc Nursing course consists –
1. Nursing Foundation
2. Nutrition & Dietetics
3. Biochemistry & Biophysics
6. Maternal Nursing
7. Child Health Nursing
8. Medical-Surgical Nursing
11. Community Health Nursing
12. Mental Health and Nursing
13. Introduction to Nursing Education
14. Introduction to Nursing Service Administration
15. Introduction to Nursing Research and Statistics
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, located in Bengaluru, is a public, affiliating university set up in 1996 by the government of Karnataka to regulate and promote higher education in health sciences throughout the state of Karnataka.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/pbbsc-and-msc-nursing-final-year-qualify-exam-178461.pdf.